Director, Media Communications, 308.865.8454
Dedication ceremonies for the Bruner Hall of Science addition/renovation is set for 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 2, on the University of Nebraska at Kearney campus, according to Dr. Robert Rycek, dean of the College of Natural and Social Sciences. The dedication ceremonies and building tours are open to the campus and the community. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Speakers, listed in order along with their topics, will include:
– Dr. Robert Rycek, dean of the College of Natural and Social Sciences and event emcee, will open the ceremonies
– UNK Chancellor Doug Kristensen, welcome/comments
– Lee McQueen, director of Facilities Management & Planning, construction companies/facilities
– Dr. Rycek, comments regarding departments/art selection committee/artists and other acknowledgements
– Regent Bob Whitehouse of Papillion, comments on behalf of the regents
– Dr. Mike Mosher, Department of Chemistry chair, comments on behalf of the BHS departmental chairs
– Pete Kotsiopulos, vice president for University Affairs and UNK alumnus, comments on BHS past
– Drew Prososki, UNK student from Kearney, comments on BHS present
– Ribbon cutting by Kotsiopulos and Prososki.
– Reception and tours